This AED package includes:
- ZOLL Semi Automatic AED Plus (1)
- Set of ZOLL CPR-D padz (8900-0800-01) (1) complete with a CPR barrier mask, scissors, disposable gloves, a prep razor, a towel, and a moist towelette.
- Lithium Batteries- set of 10 (8000-0807-01) (1)
- ZOLL AED Plus Soft carry case (1)
- FREE ALARMED CABINET (WAP-812-M2B) (1)
5 year warranty on Zoll plus AED (7 years with registration) + 5 year shelf life on the pads + 5 year shelf life on the batteries = zero cost of ownership for the first 5 years.
AED Plus Features:
- Real CPR Help® provides real-time feedback for depth and rate of chest compressions during CPR. The AED Plus® is the ONLY AED that can SEE what you’re doing during CPR and provide audio and text prompts (PUSH HARDER and GOOD COMPRESSIONS) and a visible bar gauge on the display screen for each compression in real time. Real CPR Help does MORE than “CPR coaching.” Other CPR coaches are BLIND, and cannot SEE your CPR
- Once installed, the AED Plus has the LOWEST Total Cost of Ownership. There is nothing to replace or buy for five years because the CPR-D-padz® and batteries last FIVE years, if not used. In ten years you will replace pads and batteries only once for a total cost of $244, an average annual cost of $24.40. And the logistics are simple. Avoid the headache of tracking and replacing pads and batteries every other year.
- Powered by 10 Lithium batteries.
- Best Ingress Protection rating for dust and water. The AED Plus has an ingress protection (IP) rating of IP55 for dust and water. No other major manufacturer’s AED has a higher rating. This enables placement in ideal locations, allowing quick access to an AED for emergencies that may occur outdoors, near water and moisture, or in dusty environments full of small airborne particles.
- The First and Only Full-Rescue AED
There are no reviews yet.