Professional-quality manikin at a fraction of the cost! Comprehensive design allows for practice of Heimlich maneuver and abdominal thrusts, as well as CPR and mouth-to-mouth breathing. Realistic anatomical markings (Adam’s apple, carotid arteries, navel, rib cage, chest notch) make it easy to learn correct hand placement for checking pulse, performing chest compressions, and more.
Provides valuable student feedback and other important features:
- Head tilt/chin lift required to open airway
- Proper anatomical landmarks
- Audible compression “clicker” to ensure proper technique.
Ideal for group training – allows each student to have their own manikin for maximum practice time. Easy-to-clean heads are dishwasher safe and can easily be sanitized. Lung bags are replaceable. Designed to meet American Heart Association criteria for desirable manikin features.
Includes: seven CPR Prompt® manikins includes five adult/child manikins, two infant manikins, 50 adult/child face shield/lung bags, 20 infant face shield/lung bags, and nylon carry case. Five-year warranty.
NOTE: Only use AED pads designed for foam body manikins.
Option WITH Feedback includes:
- 5 adult/child manikins
- 2 infant manikins
- 50 adult/child face shield lung bags
- 20 infant face shield lung bags
- Insertion tools
- CPR add-on kit student* and instructor* apps
- 5 add-on kits (adult), 2 baby upgrade kits
- 5 breath modules
- 5 lung/mouth protection bags with a set of breath module holders
- Carry bag
- Assembly instructions
- Requires 2 “AAA” batteries per kit (not included)