STAT Baby Advanced gives the instructor control of the physiological features of the baby to deliver challenging training to develop student assessment skills and easily tracks sessions for later review and debriefing. Key functions include managing student information, easily create alternate scenarios or use those already existing, and efficient records management of the training, all managed through an easy iPad®* interface. It satisfies every training need for post-neonatal care of pediatric patients, from introducing students to basic concepts to challenging medical staff in advance medical procedures. This affordable trainer augments your training budget by utilizing low-cost replacement items in those areas where repetitive, perfect practice, makes perfect skill attainment.
Includes the following standard features of the STAT Baby:
• 7 pulse points
• I/O leg
•/ 3 IV sites
• PICC access site
• IM/SQ injection sites
• Advanced intubation head with tongue edema and laryngospasm
• Pneumothorax reduction bilaterally
• 4-lead monitoring
• Chest tube insertion(left side only)
• Rectal medication
• Urinary catheterization
• Very lifelike new skin material
• Replacement parts
• Accepts LMA, ET, OPA, NPA, and LT airways
Also includes these additional features:
• Sternal retraction
• Fully enclosed crib with waterproof surface
• 6 ft. (183 cm) tether assembly so that the baby can be handled
• Aneroid blood pressure cuff
• Heart sounds
• Lung sounds
• Voice sounds
• Spontaneous breathing
The STAT Baby Advanced comes with its own iPad®*. Size: 55″ x 28″ x 11″.
*iPad® is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
There are no reviews yet.