The Prestan Professional AED Plus is designed for the professional instructor who wishes to duplicate the use of a real AED in terms of size and weight. Its features include a power & play/pause button, a pediatric option, semi-automatic/automatic capability, On/Off compression metronome and On/Off rescue breaths capability.
- English/French capability
- Includes a scenario, volume control, and language button
- Includes 5 scenarios
- Pads can be used at least 25-30 times during CPR/AED classes
- Contains a pad testing system
- Pads are pre-connected
- Pads have an embedded ‘switch’ in the pad which senses that the AED Trainer pads are attached to the manikin torso
- The silicone base adhesive on the pads, coupled with the foam structure, ensure easy application & removal
- Module contains most up to date guidelines and language capability
- When guidelines change, only the module needs to be replaced
- Compatible with any CPR manikins
- Can be used to train in both semi-automatic and fully-automatic versions
- Metronome and counts upward by 10’s ending at 30 to help the student with chest compressions
- Prestan Professional AED Trainer Plus with English/French Module
- One set of dual Adult/Pediatric Training Pads with Case
- Instruction Sheet
- Nylon Carrying Case
- AED Trainer Remote.
Please note: As of January 1, 2020 batteries will no longer be included with Prestan products. Prestan Professional AED Plus Trainer takes 4 x C batteries.
There are no reviews yet.