The CPR Prompt® Training and Practice TMAN has a comprehensive design that allows for practice of Heimlich maneuver and abdominal thrusts, as well as CPR and mouth-to-mouth breathing.
- Realistic anatomical markings (Adam’s apple, carotid arteries, navel, rib cage, chest notch) make it easy to learn correct hand placement for checking pulse, performing chest compressions, and more.
- Provides valuable student feedback and other important features
- Head tilt/chin lift required to open airway
- Proper anatomical landmarks
- Audible compression “clicker” to ensure proper technique
- Ideal for group training – allows each student to have their own manikin for maximum practice time.
- Easy-to-clean head is dishwasher safe and can easily be sanitized.
- Lung bags are replaceable.
- Designed to meet American Heart Association criteria for desirable manikin features.
- Includes 10 face-shield lung bags and insertion tool, assembly instructions and cardboard carrying case with handle
- With age selector dial that adjusts chest compression piston for learning adult or child techniques
- Five-year warranty
Note: When using foam-bodied manikins for AED training, use only pads designed for foam bodies.
Option WITH Feedback includes:
- Adult/child manikin
- 10 face shield lung bags and insertion tool
- CPR add-on kit student* and instructor* apps
- Add-on kit
- Breath module
- Lung/mouth protection bag with a set of breath module holders
- Carry carton
- Assembly instructions
- Requires 2 “AAA” batteries (not included)