*PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS THE LAST OF OUR STOCK — CPR PROMPTS HAVE BEEN DISCONTINUED*
The CPR Prompt® TMAN 2 Infant Training and Practice Manikin has a comprehensive design allows for practice of Heimlich maneuver and abdominal thrusts, as well as CPR and mouth-to-mouth breathing.
- Realistic anatomical markings (Adam’s apple, carotid arteries, navel, rib cage, chest notch) make it easy to learn correct hand placement for checking pulse, performing chest compressions, and more.
- Provides valuable student feedback and other important features
- Head tilt/chin lift required to open airway
- Proper anatomical landmarks
- Ideal for group training – allows each student to have their own manikin for maximum practice time.
- Easy-to-clean head is dishwasher safe and can easily be sanitized.
- Lung bags are replaceable.
- Designed to meet American Heart Association criteria for desirable manikin features.
- Includes 10 face-shield lung bags and insertion tool, assembly instructions
- Five-year warranty.
Note: When using foam-bodied manikins for AED training, use only pads designed for foam bodies.
Option WITH Feedback includes:
- infant manikin
- 10 face shield lung bags and breath modules
- add-on kit
- one CR2032 battery